Certifications & Licensing
ESA Security Solutions SA we commit to the implementation of an Integrated Quality Management System, complying with the National, European and International legal requirements and regulations.
We annually audited by independent Accredited Certification Bodies in accordance with the guidelines of the following International Standards:
We apply the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 requirements as a daily practice:
- Satisfying the expressed and future needs of customers, personnel, shareholders and stakeholders.
- Providing confidence to our existing and potential customers that our services satisfy the mutually agreed requirements as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Optimizing the performance of corporate and operational processes in order to maintain our efficiency and competitiveness.
Applying the International Standard ISO 14001:2015 requirements, we develop administrative practices and processes which monitor and mitigate the impact of our activities on the environment whilst continuously improve our overall environmental performance.
ESA complies with the requirements of international standard OHSAS 18001:2007, as a tangible proof of a responsible health and safety policy at work. Following these guidelines, we create a more positive working environment, improve our peoples’ morale, reduce the number and severity of accidents and occupational diseases and finally reduce the time lost resulting from work accidents and increase our productivity.
We operate in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001: 2013 International Information Security Management System, by setting the administrative framework to manage our company’s or customers’ information and data security. We define and implement adequate and appropriate controls related to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, reducing the risks of human error, theft or fraud while preventing unauthorized access.
ISO 22301: 2012 is the international standard that develops the design, implementation, measurement, improvement and control of a business continuity management system. Implementing this standard, our organization increases its 'durability' and responsiveness in dealing with any threat. Complying with this standard we adopt appropriate contingency plans maintaining our level of service to our customers, ensuring the company’s uninterrupted operation with the least possible impact.
With reference to International Standard ISO 26000: 2010 we develop and implement effective policies that capture all those principles that govern the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility, such as:
- Compliance to current Legislation
- Transparency rules
- Ethical Behavior
- Respect for Human Rights
- Respect to the needs of all parties involved
- Harmonization with International Behavioral Standards
The implementation and certification of Road Traffic Safety Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 39001 aims to assist our company at:
- identifying, assessing and managing all the potential risks from the use of the road network,
- reducing road accidents related to our activities,
- continuously improving performance on road safety management
- systematic monitoring and implementing all relevant legislation
- reducing the cost of accidents
Authorization as Security Services Provider
ESA is authorized by the Ministry of Interior (Hellenic Police Headquarters) as a Private Security Services Provider according to Law 2518/1997, as it stands.
National Regulation for Civil Aviation Authority Accreditation
ESA is accredited by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority in accordance with the National Regulation for Civil Aviation Security (ΕΚΑΠΑ) for the provision of Aviation and Airport Security Services.
ISPS Code Services Accreditation
ESA is RSO accredited by the Ministry of Maritime and the Aegean Sea in accordance with the provisions of ISPS Code for PFSAs and PFSPs in Greek ports. We are also certified by the local port security authorities for the provision of port security services for cruises and maritime cargo.