ESA Security Solutions, committed to its principles and values, incorporates in its culture quality standards and tools that continuously improve its processes and enhances satisfaction of stakeholders (customers, employees, shareholders).
As we are dedicated to implement an Integrated Quality Management System, we updated ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System , OHSAS 18001 (ELOT 1801) Occupational Health and Safety Management System, certifications through regular audit of an Independent Accredited Certification Body, in accordance with the international standards.
Moreover, we developed and implement ISO 27001 Information Security Management System and ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System in accordance with the National, European and International standards, as part of the ESA Security Solutions’ business management improvement process.
Through the adoption and implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (ΕΛΟΤ 1801), ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 standards in corporate daily operations and business management functions, we:
- Invest in customers loyalty whilst enhancing trust of potential clients;
- Ensure that clients, employees, shareholders and stakeholders needs are met;
- Reassure company’s processes continuous improvement;
- Optimize corporate performance, allocating necessary resources towards maintaining its competitiveness;
- Create a healthier and safer working environment, avoiding of a high proportion of accidents and occupational health hazards. This allows us to reduce lost time through employee illness and injury which in turn can lead to enhance our staff morale;
- Apply adequate controls in order to assure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information;
- Adopt appropriate Contingency Plans to ensure the undisturbed level of company’s operations and maintain our level of service to our customers