Join us and become a member of the leading Greek Security Solutions Company!
Who we are:
ESA SECURITY SOLUTIONS S.A. holds a leading position in the field of Security Systems and Services in Greece.
Staffed with over 2.700 highly trained employees, it provides complete security solutions to private and public organizations, focusing on critical sectors such as: Transport (Ports, Railways, Air Transport), Educational and Financial Institutions, Mass Events etc.
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are looking for the area of Athens:
The role entails:
- Management of the company’s technical projects
- Support of existing clientele in the field of security systems (alarms, access control, CCTV, fire detection, etc.)
- Installation, planning and configuration of new security systems
- Supervision of subcontractors
- Daily communication and customer service
- Design of implementation plans in order to deliver projects, according to predefined timeframes and budgeting
- Continuous monitoring of the implementation plans
The successful candidate should have:
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a field engineer or relevant position in the Security Systems Industry
- University degree in the Technology field, preferably Electronic, Electrical or Automation
- Excellent use of the English language (oral & written)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Holder of a type B security license will be considered as an asset
- Responsibility and willingness for work
- Strong communication and managerial skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where is necessary.
- Driving license
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Willing to travel for business purposes
What we offer :
- Competitive remuneration and private insurance package
- Corporate car – mobile phone
- Continuous training
- Excellent working conditions and prospects for career growth and development in a dynamically growing organization – a Leader in its field
We inform you that the CVs of the candidates will remain in our files for a period of three (3) months and then will be deleted.