Κωδικός Θέσης: Recruiting and Training Assistant
The role entails:
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Helping in designing hiring plans for all departments based on seasonal needs
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- First screening and assessment of job candidates
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Onboarding new hires
- Scheduling trainings for all employees
- Organizing employee training records
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Providing recruitment & training reports to team managers.
- BSc in Business Management, Human Resources or Psychology. An MBA or a master’s degree in a relevant area of focus is not required but will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and Greek (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines
- Team player with empathy and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, open-minded and receptive attitude.
What’s in it for you
We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance. At ESA, you will have:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Medical plan, rewards and recognition schemes